ARTIST / VENDOR INFORMATION
San Antonio Garden Center
Sept 19 & 20, 2020 | Saturday, 10-6 | Sunday, 10-4
Interested Artists and Vendors
It is an honor for us to invite you to the annual SABS Bead & Jewelry Bazaar, BlingFest 2020. The venue will be the San Antonio Garden Center located at 3310 N. New Braunfels Ave. This location is just blocks off Broadway, 5 miles from downtown and close to the University of Incarnate Word. The dates for BlingFest are Saturday, September 19 (10a.m.- 6p.m.), and Sunday, Septmber 20, 2020 (10a.m.- 4p.m.). Set up will be on Friday, September 18, 2020 (9a.m.- 7p.m.).
BlingFest will surely bring enjoyment for attendees looking to buy and wear lovely beaded jewelry from one of our numerous talented artists or to buy beads and findings from our vendors so they may make their own pieces of art.
We will be pleased with your participation in BlingFest. Space is limited, so please get your application in early.
Deadline: July 1, 2020, for guaranteed space.
Please check back frequently for BlingFest updates.
If you have any questions, please send us an email subj: BlingFest
Cost of Booths
1 Artisan Table (30″ x 6′)
8′ x 8′ space (2 tables)
10′ x 10′ space (3 tables)
10′ x 20′ space (4 tables)
10′ x 30′ space (6 tables)
10′ x 40′ space (8 tables)
Outside: Spaces outside will be 10’x 10′ and a tent may be put up. One 30’x6′ table will be provided but no chairs will be included in this price. Personal tables, chairs, racks, etc, may be used as long as they remain inside the space. There is no electricity outside. Battery operated generators may be used. Please have weights to put on your tent poles in case the wind kicks up!
1) All applications must be made through the online application form. There will be NO PRINTABLE applications accepted. Spaces will not be reserved until paid in full. We will try and honor requests for a particular space but make no promises. If there are any conflicts, decisions will be made on who paid in full first, not who put in their application first. You do not have to apply for membership to the San Antonio Bead Society to participate.
2) There are limited spaces with electricity available. First application paid in full reserves a space.There is no electricity available for outside spaces.
3) Inside spaces will have 2 chairs provided with the designated number of tables as above. The use of any other display stands must be contained within the space paid for. The size of space for an artisan table is 6′ x 4′. The table is 6′ x 30″, so you have 18″ behind the table for your chair(s) and any other display.
4) Outdoor spaces are all a uniform 10’x10′ space where a tent may be set up and used. One artisan table (6’x30″) will be provided. No chairs will be provided though you may bring your own. You may also bring any other display items that will fit in the space. A battery operated generator may be used since no electricity is available outside. Weights for the tent are highly encouraged due to possibility of wind.
5) No refunds will be provided for inclement weather unless the entire event is cancelled.
6) Our floor plan is amenable to change and will allow us to adjust the set-up depending on the size/type of spaces selected. The plan is to have space behind tables for the artists and vendors to sit at and have no public walking behind those chairs. The small entry room (off the second room) will NOT be used for vendors.
7) There will be no booths on the stage. This area will be used for classes.
8) We ask that each vendor makes a donation to our raffle in the neighborhood of $10-$25 worth of product. It is not a requirement. This money is a fund raiser for use towards philanthropy (i.e. Donations to Food Bank, animal shelters, supplies for teachers of arts and crafts, etc).
For any questions concerning this, please contact one of the following people:
Lauri Eaton (BlingFest Co-Chairperson): email@example.com
Jayne Heath (BlingFest Co-Chairperson): firstname.lastname@example.org
Jeanine Hansard (BlingFest Communications): email@example.com
or send us an email.